370 plays | Download
Brynn McKenry of The Brynn Project interviewed Hope Solo yesterday.
- DWTS: Hope has not watched a second of DWTS because she hasn’t had time to hardly turn on a tv (don’t need convincing, we know), but she DVRd it and plans to watch Maks’ stuff. Of course then the interviewer tells her yesterday’s results and Hope calls “Spoilers!” Ha! Now you know how we felt with the Brasil game spoilers, Hope.
- About Maks: He was a tough instructor, but a nice guy. She had zero confidence with dancing and might have needed a softer touch, but gets how he could be so tough since she is the same way with soccer. Wasn’t sure if a change in tactics would have helped or not. She and Maks are friends for life. Went through waaaay too much not to be.
- Almost lost her voice a few times. If willpower alone would fix it I think it would. She seemed annoyed about her GK rasp returning. Kinda cute.
- Talked about her eating routine and workout routine (jump rope? *takes notes*) and the crazy schedule leading up to the Olympics with two weeks on, one week off and 2/days. The differences between her current routine and what she did for DWTS.
- Mentioned her contest to meet her through Simple Skincare.